[ASLO] SocialCalc 6

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Tue May 15 10:29:43 EDT 2012

Hi Alan,

Sincere apologies for the delay in response.

I have been down with cervical pain, and have been very slow on catching up
on project work.

We did post the 6th version of SocialCalc. Unfortunately, we don't see that
version over there now. And, also, we are unable to post it again due to
some unknown reason. I'll add a trac item at sugarlabs.aslo and attach the
6th version over there.

If the problem persists, we'll rename the version to 7, and post it again.
Copying Nick Doiron, who has been an active maintainer of the activity.

Thank you so much for your memo.

Regards,

Manu