[ASLO] Jam2Jam version 3 in sandbox

thorin kerr thorin.kerr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:39:29 EDT 2012

Thank you for checking this Walter... but... Are you sure you have the
version which is pending review?

The reason being is that I fixed this error, hence the update.

Sure enough when I download version 3 from
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/downloads/file/27911/jam2jam-3.xo

Line 39 in Activities/jam2jam.activity/City/Parameters.py reads:
img = pygame.transform.scale(img, int(img.get_width() * scale[0]),
int(img.get_height() * scale[-1]))

note the use of 'int(...)'.

Thorin