[ASLO] [Sugar-devel] Result of test activities on Sugar 0.94.1

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:49:53 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:01 AM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn
<alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good!
>
> But now... someone will do something with this information?
>
> Or our work was for nothing?

I believe Hernan Pachas expressed interest in using this sort of
information for the formulation of Peru's next image.

I think the Activity Team may find uses for the information in this form.

I will certainly be using the i18n / L10n information to investigate
the possibility of soliciting more PO files for the Honey project by
pestering developers about i18n.

I hope someone has posted about this to the testing list as I suspect
our friends in the New Zealand testing crew would find such a
spreadsheet useful in their own work,