[ASLO] [Sugar-devel] Sugar versions - Activities

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:41:37 EST 2012

> It would be good to record the date fo last release.  There could be
> translations committed to git but not in the release if it was a long
> time ago.  This could be checked against the release date and the git
> log activity since.

I add another column to my spreadsheet (1) called 'Last of:' that have the datewhen was uploaded the last version..
The numbers speak for themselves..
The average of days that the activities had is: 421,2 days!!!
That means that some activities have 1 year of inactivity (inactivity = not new version)
I attach a graphic with the age of each group of activities:
1 month or less:      23between 1 and 2:    26between 2 and 3:    29between 3 and 6:    47between 6 and 12:  68moore than 1 year: 213
Regards!
Alan
(1) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AntaXnq4oy2_dFJjNE9TemZUUGtzLVNEQnF4UlIwQkE