[ASLO] Sugar versions - Activities

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Jan 5 23:43:21 EST 2012

Well, 0.96 is devel, then is not in use yet.
About the others, the graphic talks about how many activities are really
maintained.
Probably many of them continue working in new Sugar versions,
but didn't have a release in a long time.
May be a good work for a group of volunteers, is check the activities
marked working in old versions,
in a xo with 0.94, and report if they work,
and then the compatibility info can be updated in ASLO.

Gonzalo