[ASLO] [Sugar-devel] SugarLabs server - web page

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:17:43 EST 2012

Maybe.. cross information?
The spreadsheet now have: number of the latest version and in which Sugar runs..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AntaXnq4oy2_dFJjNE9TemZUUGtzLVNEQnF4UlIwQkE

We should check whether each activity works in the sugar it says, and if possible, try on a XO...
Some activities runs on the new Sugar (0.94 or 0.96) but when was uploads, no had it option..