[ASLO] [REQUEST] Puzzleton-1

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:47:32 EDT 2012

 Thanks for the review! I already sugarized the icon and I will update to
the new toolbars system. The Event Queue error is surprising me, I'm not
getting it nor in the XO 1.0 neither in the emulator in Ubuntu. Since
launching it shows the errors? Could you play the game?
Greetings!
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni - http://www.rodripf.com