[ASLO] Apply for participation

Civil Concept Org cc.org25 at msn.com
Wed Aug 17 05:29:47 EDT 2011

Greetings,

The worldwide concern about Domestic Violence; its impact on the fate of growing population of the world, has risen to unprecedented levels in the last few years.  This explosion of information on Domestic Violence has made all of us much more aware of what is happening. But, the sheer magnitude of it can also be overwhelming. We often ask ourselves, in spite of all the media; are we really certain about what we need to know and are there anything we as average citizens can do about it?

Join our organization, civil concept organization on September for our first combine conference with Theme, PREVENTION OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND CHILDREN, as we learn the answers to those two important questions concerning Domestic Violence,

What Do We Know?
What Can We Do?

We aspire to:
1) To tackle this scourge of Domestic Violence
2) Establish relationship between Groups, NGO's and Individuals that
fight against this scourge

The conferences are of two segments.

Firstly, one shall commence in Seattle, Washington, USA. On the 20th of September till the 23rd of September, 2011 at Seattle Municipal Tower 700 5th AV, WA 98126

The second segment shall take place in UK and shall commence on the 26th of September till the 29th of September, 2011 at Imperial House. 2 Grosvenor Road. Aldershot. GU11 1DP

civil concept organization and the sponsors of the event have made provisions for all the intending delegates to this event, the provisions includes all round tickets, feeding and accommodation in USA. But note that all delegates will take care of their feeding and accommodation in the UK as our resources do not cover that.

Only groups with delegates between the numbers of two and eight selected members would be allowed to participate from each of the selected countries. Individuals who do not belong to any organization but are interested to participate should form a group of at least two persons. All participants MUST be part of the two segments or their forms will not be processed.

For more information on registration, deadline of registration /Call for Papers, Please write us back

On behalf of the conference organizing committee it is my great pleasure to invite you to contribute to our upcoming event on prevention of domestic violence against women and children.

Write us back now for more details concerning the registration process {emily.cco2011 at gmail.com}.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs.Emily Gerald.