[ASLO] [Systems] Sugar Labs website: call for content

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Apr 1 11:42:14 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 11:12 -0400, Mike DeVine wrote:
> Dear Sugar Labs community members,
>
> This is Mike DeVine, one of the RIT students working on the redesign
> for the Sugar Labs website. As you may have read in an earlier email
> from Sean Daly, we're currently looking for any and all content
> related to Sugar, in any shape or form, which we can incorporate into
> the new site. This means images, video, documents, links, anything.
> The new site will be much more multimedia-friendly, and we'd like to
> show that off with as much content as possible, as well as by creating
> new content to fill holes left by what's already out there.
>
> We also have more specific needs for content in some areas, and I'll
> be sending out more emails with details on those items, but for now
> I'm simply sending out a general call for any and all content (and
> links to content) the Sugar community can provide. Simply reply to
> this email with either content attached or links to content, and we'll
> take it from there.
>
> Thanks very much in advance,

These are my a few photos I've selected some time ago for the website:

  http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/sugar/marketing/website-images/

You may also find the following advertisement material useful:

  http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/sugar/marketing/logo/
  http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/sugar/marketing/screenshots/
  http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/sugar/slides/pics/