[ASLO] Tuxmath: problems uploading a new version

Marcos Orfila morfila at marcosorfila.com
Tue Mar 23 10:23:10 EDT 2010

Hi Aleksey.

I can't login with username "morfila at marcosorfila.com" and password "test",
but I can login with the old password.

User "marcos.orfila at gmail.com" is another mail account of mine and should be
erased. I guess it's an old test.

I tried again to upload a new Tuxmath version with user "
morfila at marcosorfila.com" and I got the same error message.

Oops! There seems to be a problem with this file...
You do not have sufficient privileges to update this activity.
Please correct this problem and upload your file again.

Regards,

    Marcos