[ASLO] Tuxmath: problems uploading a new version

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Wed Mar 17 05:09:21 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:45:02AM -0300, Marcos Orfila wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tried to upload a new version for Tuxmath [1] and I got the following
> error message:
>
> Oops! There seems to be a problem with this file...
> You do not have sufficient privileges to update this activity.
> Please correct this problem and upload your file again.

I just tried to upload new version to activities-testing.sugarlabs.org
from your account (password: test) and it works well. Could you try to
upload you version to activities-testing.sugarlabs.org, if it works to
activities.sugarlabs.org as well (if it was temprorary glitches).
If nothing was useful, share your new .xo, I'll try to reproduce issue
w/ your .xo.

> I'm the owner of this activity.
>

> [1] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4271
>

> Regards,