[ASLO] [REQUEST] Club de Othello XO-1.01

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Tue Mar 9 12:55:50 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 02:26:47PM -0300, Jorge Saldivar wrote:
> Basically is the same versión, i just fixed some bugs, but is the same.

well, in sugar, it is new version otherwise user won't see what is
"old" v1 and what is "new" v1

> Can you change de version to just 1 (integer)?

activity_version value from activity.info file should be integer as well
so, you'll have to reupload .xo bundle. Do you have shell account on
sunjammer to ease reuploading?

btw I guess it is not only problem with uploading 35M on every version
but for downloading as well for Paraguay users? Will it be useful
feature if Paraguay users wil download only code of your activity and
use the same media bundle? (It is not about GCompris scheme but about
adding new features to .xo budles and use not fully bundled, in some
cases, activities).

> Thanks
>
> --
> Jorge A. Saldivar G.-