[ASLO] Note about assembly, and our impending trip's agenda

Stephen Jacobs sxjics at rit.edu
Thu Mar 4 11:47:23 EST 2010

Very Cool.

Field test the $500 “OLPC Solar Suitcase”
We will see if we can create a fully portable, solar powered internet café for USD$500 using the following:

How can we help?  I can see if the RIT Networking Profs are willing to pitch in

Stephen Jacobs
Associate Professor
Interactive Games and Media
Rochester Institute of Technology
102 Lomb Memorial Drive
Bldg 70
Rochester, NY 14618
sj at mail.rit.edu<mailto:sj at mail.rit.edu>
585-475-7803

What follows is a required public service announcement from my university ;-)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including
attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.