[ASLO] Hacking with Sugar in Paraguay

Stephen Jacobs sxjics at rit.edu
Wed Mar 3 17:42:37 EST 2010

A rough draft of the second quarter syllabus can be found at http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/RIT/Honors_Seminar

I'll be spending the second half of march and most of April revising the syllabus and the course materials and will make them all available as a kind of "Course in a Zip" end of April beginning of May off of RIT and TOS websites.  Happy to talk with your profs Mid-March when I get back from the HFOSS symposium and the Game Developers Conference after 3/16

Stephen Jacobs
Associate Professor
Interactive Games and Media
Rochester Institute of Technology
102 Lomb Memorial Drive
Bldg 70
Rochester, NY 14618
sj at mail.rit.edu
585-475-7803

What follows is a required public service announcement from my university ;-)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including
attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.