[ASLO] How to update an activity in SugarLabs that belongs to someone else

Marcos Orfila morfila at marcosorfila.com
Sun Jul 25 18:01:09 EDT 2010

Hi.

I'm thinking of sugarizing the latest Firefox version. I've seen that
there's a Firefox activity in SugarLabs [1]., uploaded by user "fang" [2]
(actually, I belive Firefox was intially sugarized by C. Scott [3]).

It would be a mess if I create a new Firefox activity in SugarLabs, with a
weird name like "FirefoxPlus" or the like. I think it would be better to
simply update the existing Firefox activity.

What's the best way to solve this problem?
What happens when someone "owns" an activity and does not update it for long
time? Can it be consider an "orphan" activity, so someone else can take care
of it?

Regards,

     Marcos

[1] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4262