[ASLO] Fwd: tam tam synthlab HELP!!!!!!! 2

Elisa Llambías ellambias at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Jan 20 11:39:09 EST 2010

Dear Aleksey and Nathanaël,

Thanks for your answer!!! I´ve already seen the Synthlab demo and the other
information you send me.
I really apreciate your help and think that a meeting over irc will be the
best. In a short time I´ll contact you.

If you are interested in, I share with you the web adrees of the proyect we
are working in Uruguay with the XO.
http://www.ceibal.edu.uy/

be in touch!!!

Elisa