[ASLO] [REQUEST] TimeLapse-2

Peter Hufford peterhufford at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:42:09 EST 2010

I'm sorry about the problem, thanks for the feedback.

A little more information would be helpful. By "endless" do you mean a few
dozen or hundreds. Also, were you running TimeLapse on the XO or some other
computer running sugar? Did you have an external webcam or microphone
plugged in?

Thanks,
Peter Hufford