[ASLO] [REQUEST] TimeLapse-2

Sugar Labs Activities activities at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jan 19 17:12:10 EST 2010

A Sugar Labs Activities Editor requested further information from you regarding version 2 of your activity TimeLapse.

Aleksey Lim wrote:

"Hi, sorry for long reply

I started TimeLapse-2 in my 0,86 environment, chose "Single Collection" and clicked "Collect" and got endless(I didn't count how much) write-to-log session with strings like:

1263938576.381824 WARNING root: DSObject was deleted without cleaning up first. Call DSObject.destroy() before disposing it.

is your activity was tested on 0.86(since 0.86 is in compatibility list)? if yes, such strings are warnings an will be loged in anyway which will make using your activity not comfortable(there is a "feature" which sync disk buffers)."

Please reply to this e-mail or join #sugar on chat.freenode.net.

Sugar Labs Activities
http://activities.sugarlabs.org