[ASLO] ALICE

Jerry Savio jerrysavio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:56:54 EST 2010

Dear Sir

We are a group of students from Mumbai University (India) pursuing our final
year of engineering. We are working on a project with GNOWSYS (
www.gnu.org/software/*gnowsys*/ <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnowsys/> ).
Our project is to build an inference engine using PROLOG, with our initial
data being the Wikipedia dump. Our project head, Mr. Nagarjuna G introduced
us to ALICE and the speak activity and your noble cause. As we are working
on the Wikipedia dump (RDF triples), our project head suggested that we
contact The Sugar Team in order to use the information on Wikipedia and our
inferenced information to enhance Alice’s knowledge base.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards

Jerry Savio Patrick

Melwyn Anthony D’souza