[ASLO] [PUBLIC] Scribble-1

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:18:55 EST 2009

Hello,
I think there is some permissions issue. The initial v1 did not have
any file associated with it. I remove it, and then tried to reupload
the .xo bundle and got an error saying:

A version of that activity already exists. To replace it, you must
delete the file scribble-1.xo first.
Please correct this problem and upload your file again.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Aleksey.
>
> This was an error, because the file was not on ''testing zone'' and
> mistakenly i clicked on  ''send to public zone'',
> the Ooo4Kids bundle doesn't exist either.
>
> (probably an uploading issue).
>

> Rafael Ortiz
>

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 11:17:12PM -0500, Sugar Labs Activities wrote:
>>> Congratulations! Your nominated, Scribble, has been reviewed by a Sugar Labs Activities editor who approved your activity to be public.
>>>
>>> Your most recent version (1) has also been made public.
>>>
>>> You can view your public activity now at: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4242
>>>
>>> Review Information:
>>> Reviewer: Rafael Ortiz
>>> Comments: Este requerimiento ha sido aprobado.
>>>
>>> If you have questions about this review, please answer to this e-mail or join #sugar on chat.freenode.net.
>>>
>>> Sugar Labs Activities
>>> http://activities.sugarlabs.org
>>
>> I guess there were errors while uploading this bundle
>> what was the size of .xo? I encountered the same issue while uploading
>> GCompris 50M bundle.
>>
>> --
>> Aleksey

Sayamindu Dasgupta