[ASLO] [REQUEST] Etoys-113

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Dec 1 13:27:57 EST 2009

On 01.12.2009, at 18:52, Sugar Labs Activities wrote:

> A Sugar Labs Activities Editor requested further information from you regarding version 113 of your activity Etoys.
>
> Aleksey Lim wrote:
>
> "This activity works with 0.82 as well but previous version was only 0.84.

I can't remember releasing the previous version for 0.84 only.

And wouldn't marking the new bundle as only for 0.86 give the impression it does not work in earlier releases?

OTOH since it is pre-installed anyway it doesn't really matter. If you think marking it for 0.86 only is better, feel free to do so.

>  And since its only startup wrapper maybe it makes sense to keep this activity per sugar release(to not confuse users when they see etoys "last" version in Home view)?"

Well I'm confused. Doesn't the updater respect the bundle's update_url? What does the updater have to do with a.sl.o?

- Bert -